Nothing is more sustainable than nature - for example, is there a more perfect packaging than the shell of a chicken egg?
A hen's egg consists of 15% shell, 58% egg white and 27% egg yolk. In the course of our egg product production, huge quantities of eggshells accumulate every day. They consist of 90% calcium carbonate, 27 micronutrients and ash.
Use this valuable eggshell as a source of calcium carbonate. The application possibilities are manifold:
- Single feed for increased calcium requirements
- Supplementary feed
- Building materials (cement production)
- E170 additive
- Wall paints (lime absorbs water and prevents mould growth)
- Bedding in stables (for use in cubicles instead of limestone)
- Home remedy snail deterrent
Info: The eggshell powder is still new in our assortment. The delivery will be done by our partner OVOPOL as a direct business with you. Due to Covid -19 there is a huge interest in our shells. We therefore deliver them for now only in 500 kg Bigbags and full truck loads.